Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Happy Birthday to Nate

Little Nate has turned THREE! Yep, I'm a little late since his birthday was on the 17th of January!

My baby has become a little boy. It's always a little sad when your kids are no longer babies, but it is also exciting. I love that Nate can communicate his needs and wants. It's fun playing cars, trains, doing puzzles, painting and creating with play dough. He sings, he's silly, and he loves to play hide and seek! And...wait for it...he is now finally out of diapers/pull-ups! Oh, you thought that happened last May (as posted in my blog)?? Nope! That turned out to be a total disaster. But we are finally on the right track. It's not perfect, but we are getting there. Notice how I said "we"...I think I worked 10 times harder at this than he does. ;)

Nate has a great personality and loves to jump and flip. He is super brave, but also has his moments of weakness. He needs me, loves me and expects that I will always be there for him. He adores his daddy...really truly adores him. He is stubborn! I mean he is so strong-willed, that I often am at a loss. But I believe that with guidance, that strong will will serve him well one day.

I love this kid sooooooooo much!

Here are a few pictures from his party...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks again for inviting us. Cayden had a great time & it was nice to visit with you.