Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A Fun Visit

My parents came to visit us for a couple of days.  It was nice having them at the house, and it really made me wish they lived closer.  The boys had such a great time with them here, and Nate was very well behaved. ;)  Well...we still found him sitting in the sink (have I told you about that?) and he still made an occasional "No way, Momma" comment, but overall he was great. :)  We went to Chuck E Cheeses one day, and Nate was just as into it as Zachary.  This was the first time that Nate wanted to try everything...and he pretty much did.

Today we headed out to the park.  My dad bought an Air Hogs airplane for Zachary and they tried it out.  It was a lot of fun...and getting it stuck in a tree or two was funny!  Nate would run after the plane once it crashed.  Dad found a feisty crawfish in the ditch.  The boys thought it was funny, and Nate was quite curious.  The crawfish was a little odd...he had a pet rock (yes, I said a pet rock) OR maybe he was just trying to scare us into thinking he was going to throw the rock at us!  Weird!

Anyways, the boys played and played with Gre Gre and Paw Paw.  Paw Paw and Z enjoyed some baseball on the Wii, while Nate kept convincing Gre that playing 'trains' in his room was the coolest thing ever. :)

BTW...I wish they were still here, because while I've been typing this, Nate proceeded to empty out my shampoo bottle in the bathroom!  Oh little one...why????


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How is it that Nathan has gotten soo big? I must get up there next week. Have you got anything planned?
Love and miss you all so much!