Sunday, July 25, 2010

What's For Dinner?

What's for dinner?  How about some Mini Meatball Sandwiches...yummy!!  This is totally my kind of food, and the family seemed to enjoy it as well.  (If you know my family, you know that isn't totally true!  Randy liked it, Zachary ate it and Nate pushed it away...whatever...Momma should cook what she likes every now and then!)

I found this recipe on my all time favorite blog, The Pioneer Woman.  Her blog is amazing!!  There is no need for me to make my pathetic attempt at giving you the recipe when you can see it in "Pioneer Women style" at http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2010/07/16-minute-meal-3-mini-meatball-sandwiches/
The only thing I changed in this recipe was ground turkey instead of beef and homemade marinara sauce instead of store bought.  Don't be impressed...I didn't have any, and I would do just about anything to avoid going to the grocery store...especially on a Sunday!!  ;)

Make it, eat it, enjoy!

Mini Meatball Sanwiches- The Pioneer Woman

No comments: