Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Things I Love

 Here are just a few things that I love!
 (Obviously God, family and friends are the most dear to me, but today is about things not people.)

I love...
butterflies
french toast
lilies (any kind)
my very own bed
Mexican food
vacation
Diet Dr. Pepper
magazines
flip-flops
having my hair washed at the salon (way better than a massage!)
Lasik eye surgery
fresh made coffee in the morning (thanks Randy)
being an American
makeup
Baked Cheetos (yummy)
t-shirts (love, love, love)


What do you love?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love new make-up and a shorter haircut, making people happy, my beautiful flowers in my backyard, butterflies, hummingbirds, dragonflies, and life:-) Thank you God for blessing me!

Carrie said...

here's a few things that I love-
new shoes
fresh highlights and a haircut
Starbucks coffee (really coffee, in general)
the first cool fall day after a long, hot summer
Wings N More! (I have to try to limit myself to once every couple weeks-awful, I know)
Dairy Queen ice cream
annual family trip to Schlitterbahn
when my husband cooks on the grill (yes! one less thing for me to do)