Wednesday, April 14, 2010

trenary lane

I think I'm finally going to join the world of blogging.  I'm not quite sure who in the world is going to want to read this blog, but I'm guessing my mom will check it out from to time to time.  At this point I'm not quite sure what I'm doing, but I will eventually figure it out...maybe...if I have the time. :) 

I love my family dearly and plan on sharing a lot about them.  We are the Trenary's and are moving down the highway of life at a pretty fast pace.  There have been road blocks, we've been pulled over a few times, don't forget the "near misses", and "CRASH"...wrecks are not out of the question.  But we've also had protection from theses moments and have learned to enjoy the ride.  It isn't always bumpy...it is often a smooth ride with the sun roof open and the wind blowing gently in our faces.

So this blog is about the journey...our journey down trenary lane.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

That's a good idea, love it!

Sarah Olesen said...

OK, Lynda - thanks for making me feel bad. I don't know where you have the time to keep this up, but I'm excited and will be a dedicated follower! YEAH for Trenary Lane.