Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wardrobe Wednesday

There will be no deep meaning to today's blog, no recipe, nothing useful at all.  I just feel like shopping! :)

About a month ago, I was searching EVERYWHERE for a swimsuit cover-up.  There were a few choices out there, but it was still pretty limited.  The one I decided to get was obviously in abundance since everyone else I saw (on the cruise...that's another post) had it as well!  As it gets closer to summer, there are a few more choices out there.  And though I don't really 'need' one now, I think I have found one that I want!  This is a cute one from Old Navy.  I really like this color too.  It doesn't really coordinate with my suits, but who cares...I don't.  This one has a hoodie, and I "heart" hoodies!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Only a skinnie minnie like you could wear stipes horizontally. I wear that and oops look at those hips! You, my dear would look lovely and I would love the color on you!
Does Old Navy sell black MooMoo's for MeMe's?????