Thursday, June 3, 2010

Blog Blues

I haven't posted much this week and probably won't again until Sunday or Monday.  I haven't felt great this week.  No biggie, I'm starting to feel better, but updating the blog has been last on my list of things to do.  Despite not feeling "like myself", the boys and I have had a good week full of fun.  But by the end of the day, dinner and baths, I'm exhausted and ready to sleep.  I know my family is ready for me to be "normal" again.  They feel bad for you, but at the same time get sick of you being sick. 
We have a fun, yet relaxing, family weekend planned, and hopefully I'll have some pictures to share next week.  Have a great upcoming weekend!

BTW...if you read my blog, become a follower.  I want to know who's reading Trenary Lane.  :)


No comments: