Thursday, June 24, 2010

River- Part 4 (I'm done...I promise!)

Don't you just love those 'random parts' about vacations.  You know...the long walks, cold treats, water-gun fights, jumping on the bed, and...
The best part about getting away for me is watching the children enjoy life.  There always seem to be more smiles and less responsibility.

Luke and the bubbles :)

A morning walk...

Looking for the horses

Nate and Luke getting ready for bed.

Yummy!

Do you like it Bubba?

I sure do :)

Getting ready for the water-gun war!

Uncle Michael getting Zachary

Lukey wants to play!

You'd better run...here comes Nate!

Daddy!!!  That's C O L D!

The river was low and slow on our last day, so we took the boys to Natural Bridge Caverns.  Zachary loved it, and Nate made it without any major issues.  He liked walking in the "tunnels".  Most of the pictures are fuzzy and didn't come out well, but here are a few anyways.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

....another wonderful family vacation. I always love seeing pictures. I miss by grandboys so much.