Monday, May 31, 2010

Lights, Camera, Action

Some of my favorite movies...not in any particular order.

  American President
  Moulin Rouge
  While You Were Sleeping
  Ever After
  Fools Rush In
  Die Hard
  Independence Day
  Saving Private Ryan
  Tommy Boy
 Meet the Robinson's
Last of the Mohicans

Meet the Robinson's made me cry, Ever After fulfilled the fairytale ending every girl wants, Fools Rush In is a true love story, While You Were Sleeping shows that dreams really do come true...in ways that you never expected, American President is strong and gentle, Moulin Rouge is dark and dreamy at the same time, Independence Day kept me happy for days and days without cable when we first moved to College Station...and I just really like it, Tommy Boy...enough said...hahahaha, Saving Private Ryan reminds me of what's important, Die Hard was just super cool, and Last of the Mohicans was beautiful, sad, powerful, musically stunning and made me fall in love with the name Cora.


No comments: