Monday, May 10, 2010

Monday Moments...

Zachary always wants a Pop-Tart for breakfast...always.  Nate always wants to do what Bubba does, so he has a Pop-Tart too.  But Nate doesn't like Pop-Tarts, so he nibbles the edges until Zachary is done and then asks for real food like pancakes, breakfast sausages or oatmeal.  Maybe I should let Nate eat the edges and give the rest of the Pop-Tart to Zachary...he prefers to only eat the middle. :)

Nate picked up a piece of dog poop out in our front yard today (...we don't have a dog).  GROSS!!!!!

Nate and Zachary were in the playroom and I hear "Nate!  Please move.  I can't see."  Nate replies, "no".  Zachary quietly says, "Don't you dare tell me no young man."   Oh my!!!

While checking out at the grocery store today, a cashier from another line comes over to say hi to Nate.  He frowned at her last time we were there and she thought it was so funny.  So she wanted to see what his mood would be this week.  Too bad for her because when she said "hi"...he tooted, smiled and said "poo-poo".  Yep, that's my boy!

Zachary and I watch Wheel of Fortune together almost every night.  Tonight the man who won was named Staci.  Zachary excitedly said, "Mom!  His name is Staci!  That is Mrs. Stagg's (his teacher) husband's name!  Can you believe it?!  Wow!"  He was amazed...it was funny, but maybe you had to be here. ;)

And the last Monday moment actually happened first thing this morning.  Nate woke me up and forced me out of bed.  I picked him up and he pointed to the door.  So I walked out the door and he pointed to the kitchen.  I figured he wanted a drink.  Instead, as we entered the kitchen, he pointed at the coffee pot and said, "coffee, momma, coffee, hot".  Even he knows I'm no good without my coffee!!

2 comments:

Charly said...

hahaha... Stacey got a kick out of that!

Anonymous said...

You just can't script this stuff! Too funny!

Shel